First Master Security are proud to offer our event security services in Wirral and across the North West. After successfully keeping event goers safe and protecting event equipment and premises at many organised events First Master are experienced at managing your event security.
Events We Cover
- Private functions
For a full breakdown of our event security options please contact us, we are happy to supply helpful advice and guidance on how best to tackle the security problems of your up coming event.
our event is important so making sure it runs smoothly with safety and security at the forefront of the event is vital. you can now make sure your event goes to plan by taking advantage of the fully trained and regulated event stewarding and security services available from First master Security.
As Event Stewarding and Security Experts our aim is to make sure your event is trouble free and is enjoyed by all those who attend and/or perform.
With a wealth of experience in the UK Event Security industry you will benefit from:
- Fully trained and licensed event stewards and security personnel
- A fast, friendly and reliable service from a company with a proven track record of providing security staff for UK events
- Having the best event security staff and stewards available to you so your event and the people who attend are safe at all times
- A company who provides a highly professional approach to event security
- An A.C.S. Approved Contractor which guarantees you the highest of standards
- All sizes of events, from risk assessments to crowd dynamics
Because First master are the choice for events throughout the UK now is the time to see how easy it is for you to benefit from a company with a proven track record within the event security industry and how First master can help you solve any security issues you may have. Whether it’s a one day or a week long event, we can provide experienced and trained stewards or security staff to look after your event and exhibitions. The success of any event is dependent on a safe but welcoming environment for both the staff and customers. We assess every aspect of your forthcoming event: location, size, layout, customers, VIPs and any special or unusual circumstances. Working with you, we develop a detailed proposal covering all aspects of the event (including personnel and equipment requirements and all necessary procedures) for your approval.